The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 24 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are YOU playing???
Alright ladies (and men), what game(s) do you have queued up RIGHT NOW? Go!
[Image: siggggggg.png]

(07-27-2015, 05:16 AM)MissGamble Wrote: Alright ladies (and men), what game(s) do you have queued up RIGHT NOW? Go!

As much as I at times rage out while playing it, CoD:AW is what's at home in the PS4. The zombie survival mode is like love/hate for me lol.  Looking forward to Black Ops 3 though. 
Now on X-box One? Witcher 3. It's a pretty solid RPG with gorgeous graphics.
Okay, so I have a ton of work to do lately so I shouldn't be playing ANY games but...since today is Sunday and we didn't go to work, I played COD:AW pretty much all day. End result? I feel like a baby deer on ritalin.
*Update*
(07-27-2015, 06:24 AM)Corsair85 Wrote:
(07-27-2015, 05:16 AM)MissGamble Wrote: Alright ladies (and men), what game(s) do you have queued up RIGHT NOW? Go!

As much as I at times rage out while playing it, CoD:AW is what's at home in the PS4. The zombie survival mode is like love/hate for me lol.  Looking forward to Black Ops 3 though. 
Now on X-box One? Witcher 3. It's a pretty solid RPG with gorgeous graphics.

Dude, seriously. I wish someone would just steal the disc.
[Image: 75543808-3de8-46e3-bf4b-74e11dbe2dfc.jpg]

Tongue

eep let's see. Right this minute I'm playing through Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'm so behind in video games! >.<
(07-30-2015, 04:54 AM)mochrimek Wrote:

eep let's see. Right this minute I'm playing through Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'm so behind in video games! >.<

I tried to get into that and I got some in and I just couldn't hang.
(07-30-2015, 05:29 AM)Corsair85 Wrote:

The thing is, I love the story, the history, the culture, and even the dialogue but the combat system is atrocious. I'm too spoiled by Skyrim, it seems.
I really want to get into RPG but I just can't! Like I really liked Skyrim but it was too much running all over for me to love and I couldn't get into Destiny at all. I need to get back into that scene and find a good game for myself..

(07-30-2015, 05:34 AM)mochrimek Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 05:29 AM)Corsair85 Wrote:

The thing is, I love the story, the history, the culture, and even the dialogue but the combat system is atrocious. I'm too spoiled by Skyrim, it seems.

Eek everyone is all into Skyrim. And I loved it don't get me wrong. It is super hard to get it wrong with Dragons in play....but of the realm that is elder scrolls...I mean cmon Oblivion was by far the best....shattering isles where you can go crazy or tilt to the dark side. Pure awesomeness! Lol cannot wait until the Xbox 1 is backwards compatible so I can play it again.
This should have been a "favorite RPG" thread  Big Grin