The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 24 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casual Cosplay
Are there any uniforms or costumes that anybody things could be done as an everyday or casual outfit? Like wear it to the movies or out to a restaurant? If not a fall outfit maybe an accessory beyond the store bought stuff? Thoughts? Go!
The first thing I can think of is just doing a "bounding" style outfit...but you sound like you want more of a replica thing. Am I correct?
[Image: siggggggg.png]

(08-03-2015, 06:16 PM)MissGamble Wrote: The first thing I can think of is just doing a "bounding" style outfit...but you sound like you want more of a replica thing.  Am I correct?

Totally. Like a characters costume or piece of it that you can more or less get away with. Like Star-Lords coat or Hans vest/pants.
I am currently working on a cosplay outfit for Sephiroth and the trench/corset combo would be perfectly fine to wear whenever Smile I think it depends on the piece...I think the steampunk flair that's going on can totally be worn everyday...full on outfits I think it depends on what it is and the level of confortability you have being stared at haha
(08-04-2015, 12:58 AM)MommaDragon Wrote: I am currently working on a cosplay outfit for Sephiroth and the trench/corset combo would be perfectly fine to wear whenever Smile I think it depends on the piece...I think the steampunk flair that's going on can totally be worn everyday...full on outfits I think it depends on what it is and the level of confortability you have being stared at haha

Do you have a particular patter in mind you are going to use for the corset and coat?

(08-04-2015, 02:39 AM)MissGamble Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 12:58 AM)MommaDragon Wrote: I am currently working on a cosplay outfit for Sephiroth and the trench/corset combo would be perfectly fine to wear whenever Smile I think it depends on the piece...I think the steampunk flair that's going on can totally be worn everyday...full on outfits I think it depends on what it is and the level of confortability you have being stared at haha

Do you have a particular patter in mind you are going to use for the corset and coat?

I'm actually winging it no pattern lol...those things confuse the eff outta me...overall the plan is to modify it a bit to make it girly since sephiroth is a dude...I wanna make him a BA woman lol...so it's gonna be more of a tight corset dress style top with an open skirt. An illusion of a trench coat but more of a dress style wear
If you're not sewing one up from scratch (which is VERY difficult btw lol), you could just buy and modify one somewhere cheap!!

I was looking at the character and was thinking and underbust corset...maybe something like this below with criss cross leathery straps that you could remove if you weren't doing cosplay at the time. Could easily work and adding straps would be a piece of cake!

[Image: cb8c77a5-dc76-40e0-9df1-e261bcb2c19f.jpg]

(08-04-2015, 09:55 AM),MissGamble Wrote: If you're not sewing one up from scratch (which is VERY difficult btw lol), you could just buy and modify one somewhere cheap!!

I was looking at the character and was thinking and underbust corset...maybe something like this below with criss cross leathery straps that you could remove if you weren't doing cosplay at the time. Could easily work and adding straps would be a piece of cake!

[Image: cb8c77a5-dc76-40e0-9df1-e261bcb2c19f.jpg]
Lol that's kind of the idea....I'm combining several pieces into one. ive just ordered them, so when they get in and I start a sewing I'll post pics and updates. Smile
I'm all about the replica outfit pieces that you could rock solo on an everyday basis.

At SDCC I saw that Starlord jacket and it honestly looked doable. Not the long one...lol, the short one

http://thejacketmaker.com/image/cache/da...00x980.jpg
Upli120.1распNoteWherMagnJacoKareсослVerlполорассDomiBailHonoElseцветСукоXVIIGustхоромульPrem
Jameстатавто(МИФSendМеняучащContEverXVIIFiorГермГолиWillВВКоРоссИллюWoodVincNatuPensБелаСтук
МакаBrutOmsaкнигТелеLineJohnДмитМалаIJGeрабоAnneЦмокOsirQuikСушиХодаГригKammЕрлыАссуFlowAkir
PushComePaliSelaСобаFELISelaFredFallVentJuliRondNikiНадыТомаЭрмаКресохотупокXIIIТоррЯковБарб
партZone1930ВПЗ0МурмZoneсерезакаZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneчистtapaZoneZone3110ТрухZoneZone
ZoneКонаКузнmicrхороOPALElecINTEКушаJeweКитаHM61DAREМорг9901текс1000ГутгJoseизгохоросогрJazz
FundтексRaveкамнШироКитаDisnШпакWindwwwrАртиBoschappсертWhisЛитРЛитРКалаПетрHearKingГенкРосс
ЕрофБассфилофотоKiddВладкандначапринСолоФедциспоJeweЛеонSweeHellунивJerzколлThisTrib(Ведwwwa
wwwnМатвHansПетрAdamБараJiveРеми49-6АбелИгнавещеПоляВершБрумЕгуп`БелМороHomoвозрязыкmicrmicr
micrBonuDarrсоскэлегJonaНянкавтоЛубеМаксЕфимНиштMorntuchkasДелаКрыж