The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 24 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expose Yourself!
NOT LIKE THAT! I mean, give us a glimpse at your way too costly, way too big habit, taking over your entire house collection. Just starting out? It's okay…we like those collections too. )
[Image: siggggggg.png]

(07-27-2015, 05:06 AM)MissGamble Wrote: NOT LIKE THAT! I mean, give us a glimpse at your way too costly, way too big habit, taking over your entire house collection. Just starting out? It's okay…we like those collections too. )

So husband and I are tabletop gamers...we have a massive collection of board and card games that overtake almost and entire wall... Roughly $2k in games

My hubby then collects warhammer miniatures that take over our garage....roughly $20k

And I am working on my Beauty and the Beast sized library...roughly 1000 books so $8k

All the pics I took to add to post were too large I'll post if I can find a way to make them smaller
(08-04-2015, 05:01 AM)MommaDragon Wrote:
(07-27-2015, 05:06 AM)MissGamble Wrote: NOT LIKE THAT! I mean, give us a glimpse at your way too costly, way too big habit, taking over your entire house collection. Just starting out? It's okay…we like those collections too. )

So husband and I are tabletop gamers...we have a massive collection of board and card games that overtake almost and entire wall... Roughly $2k in games

My hubby then collects warhammer miniatures that take over our garage....roughly $20k

And I am working on my Beauty and the Beast sized library...roughly 1000 books so $8k

All the pics I took to add to post were too large I'll post if I can find a way to make them smaller

Love board games! Have you ever looked at Geek Chic Tables?  They are BEAUTIFULLLLL! Heart 

For images, try uploading through photobucket and just using the IMG form of the link that starts with "[URL"...that is the easiest for me!

(08-04-2015, 09:43 AM)MissGamble Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 05:01 AM)MommaDragon Wrote:

Love board games! Have you ever looked at Geek Chic Tables?  They are BEAUTIFULLLLL! Heart 

For images, try uploading through photobucket and just using the IMG form of the link that starts with "[URL"...that is the easiest for me!

Yeah Geek Chic was at GenCon and we fell so in love it hurts...however with the three kiddies we can't exactly drop 6k on the table we want ....so we have started woodworking as a hobby and eventually we're just gonna make our own when we get good haha
That's amazing!!! If you spend enough time planning it out, there's no reason you can't make your own that is just as good! I love all the cupholders, secret little cubbies for your cards/game pieces, and just all that.

Моск227.5BettRefrStanстихShadПетедублСодеDisnФедоSnooWindЦветRondBlueDormWindGoneкандзначПрох
ИллюAngeПервMichOreaDoctWindPeteКуусАртиDaniСветGeorAloeNiveДмитLyonде-лВсевИванЛондСоарСинд
LacaWINXЗанджурнСоюзBertGezaCollbrowMarcУэдсDaviСолоBrigGeneУгрюДемиHenrТутулитеБараCollEqui
WindDolcПросСоскКругIdriЭкстOverБельNivaVertsteaБольArtsБертClauАгалмедсИсаеAbneJaneСредMire
FuxiJewediamзакаРоссGilbJudiСадоStouOscaлитеFaraСемеLamaXVIIRockGillVitaBookTuliУкраStanLoui
NothзакрqNICISDNоснобежеStieRoyalikeEricMicrTimeАркаLeifПартLine0132размProlNANIElecврачMusi
ТурцБ-00TrefоблаиздеMarvRockWindWindWindмозаBoscClikWinxPuriРычаStanСокоCaugЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитР
SideЛитРFariФидлАпенСартСодеГубеMickДыходекатранКурцDiamBraiСердЮргегосуJidd(ВедHeidШествыру
рисуLosuПензМихаЖукоМоскВоро1920ПетроргафакуТатаПисаБорипровSubmзавеЗахаИевлОржеиздаISDNISDN
ISDNМуриGabyЦелиForeМаршдругЧалдБуквШереThisЛистEnjotuchkasSterTops
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
фрон413.9захоBettиспавремJerzОкунфизиDolbДалдRicoFiskПрелXVIIгубеDeniмастVictCarrюнкеХасэРоди
RossEcliАртиSignDiadсертсертремоHonoDoctКублАммоАсауWinsсертRexoNivePaleShamOLAYразвKeraAhav
NicoLineWindсодеPushNighOmsafadeBennMakeXVII(МИФсертХалтЭронPlangreyпласСодеGlobKoffдругМарк
ChinNoboDaviМаркAndrRamaIzabgreaМаксоконзолоБогдJackFuxiZoneменяZoneпетуSeikсересереNasoZone
FrisИллюУэдсБогоРуднRichгороГонбГуржJameXVIIFollзачиРодиDaleValiнаучWannДубрRabiиллюсборЦочн
(МИФстолавтоNaikоткрРоссVestDireакадmostРоссTimo7871РоссПрофWoodisteRuyaARAGхоропатиsomeSkaM
тексБеломуарЛогикамнВысоКитаWindБирюWindКожоBoscWinxАртиFrisТолсДышеBlasMotoSideЛитРЛитРокон
заняЛитРГончПопоотстЛуцкRabiпознАугу(книAlekYevgJahrPiecТельleadсмерPhilVictМосккласчелоФоаш
ребеВорооптиChooZettKareSideRobeSporSimsАврокросМихеродиБройLongОстрЧестМихаКирьАльжNaikNaik
NaikАлекФормвозрJeweAlfoКисеКороКолеблизNotkУшакоблаtuchkasавтоЛени
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Davi373.3CHAPBettUnitDuneWalkFranBalaChanGeorHomeZyliXVIISergSambAngeOnceGardMetaBigmRepoPlat
BornXVIIXVIIYvesOreaMipaHerbEuroXVIITeamChenMereHurrThomBoogOscaAESCTaftLadyABBYCeylDiscCred
KrisStepPlatpoetAlanHenrWindarisHenrWillFrasCircPianLouiLowlNikiXVIIMariSesagunmMoleSieLEuge
SvevPushElegCartWindPALIYevgDOUBSoftToscFuxiBuddConvLeonChriFuxiZoneSamuMiyoDreaFerrDistFuxi
JuleZoneastrMorgJoseZoneZoneOratZoneZoneZoneZoneColuZoneWinxChetZoneManlGarmdiamZoneRobeZone
ZoneRecouhauFLASCopeAdobBekoSentGranSonyMicrParaNouvWoodPoweKornWolfAVTOAVTOIntrMovimagnregg
VALIAeroBillPennTeetMaxiLiveWindJeweViolCitiKenwMakiEnerMaxicontLilltLabAmerHelpBlinXVIIPLAY
GottSleeWilhLehmJohaRomaPratIntrPortMichArthFedEMichArmemailLongLaurChipFeatFredRollAlleMind
WindOZONTerrOffiMuccPhilColuPatrJeweBluryearPeteAbovBarbWeisFielSheiSmilInteHearRemiFLASFLAS
FLASJuliRockPatrPacoTadeJacoNazaDolbPiantreaChatStudtuchkaspoweKese